skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Kris & Michelle Easton Family Blog

Welcome, Bien Venue, Bien Venidos -to: The EASTON FAMILY BLOG Thanks for visiting, come again!

Introducing Genevieve Noelle Easton

Introducing Genevieve Noelle Easton
September 15th... 7lbs5oz

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oohhh! Sparkly Makeup




Aydia loves to play with makeup. She got some kid makeup for her birthday but it made her break out into hives; so I let her raid my makeup bag every now and then.

Posted by michelle at 5:43 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

The funny things that come out of a 3yr old mouth

"I'm supergirl!!!" Screams this as she runs around with a cowhide rug on her back.

Commenting on the temple where Kris and I got married, "That's when mommy was a princess and daddy was a prince Eric." For some reason she thinks all prince's names are Eric.

Sad b/c daddy left to Alaska for a week... "Mommy. I'm sad. I lost my daddy and can't find him!"

Our little princess

Our little princess
She's 3!!!

Getting Into Trouble

Getting Into Trouble
"Y, Y" (Wyatt), Aydia, and "Tin Tin"(Colton)

Shrek Pancakes

Shrek Pancakes
Whenever I make pancakes, Aydia insists on dying them green and blue in order to make "Shrek" pancakes.

Story Time

Story Time
Aydia LOVES to read books. She will spend hours looking at pictures and "reading" to herself

Crazy Uncle Mike

Crazy Uncle Mike
Kris' oldest brother... are cowboys supposed to ride scooters?

Waiting for Daddy to Come Home

Waiting for Daddy to Come Home

Bro's

Bro's
I'll admit its nice having his brothers around!

Matthew "the man"

Matthew "the man"
My friend Zoe's cute little chunk

My New Living Room

My New Living Room
Yeah! No more carpet!

My New Kitchen

My New Kitchen
Thanks Honey!! I love it!

Enjoying the Outdoors

Enjoying the Outdoors
Aydia strikes a pose...

Like Mother Like Daughter

Like Mother Like Daughter
Yum...Chocolate!

Look What Daddy Built!

Look What Daddy Built!
Christmas came a little early for Aydia...

24 August 2007

24 August 2007
Picture Perfect
Who's this snazzy looking couple?



Other Blogs of our Family and Freinds:

  • Aaron and Christi Easton
  • Aaron and Kristin Smith
  • Esther and Craig Haessig
  • Jake and Erin Smith
  • Kelly and Evens Martin
  • Kip and Keijsa Nielson
  • Lani and Nick Surdukowski
  • Matt and Mandee Wheelus
  • Ryan and Becky Easton
  • Tim and Audrey Doolittle